[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Wednesday, January 11

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:50:46 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 6:36 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Wednesday, January 11

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Wednesday, January 11

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Ask the Readers: Blindness Notetaker VS. Laptop or iPhone with Braille
Display... Fight!
  b.. 2. Sprint and Boost Mobile to Offer Full Version of Mobile Accessibility
to its Android Users for Free
  c.. 3. Today's ClassifiedsAccessible Web design, Web hosting, and Internet
radio services for just $10 per month
  Perfect Condition PlexTalk Pocket Daisy Player/recorder for $200 plus more

  d.. 4. Most Popular Recent DealsDo you ever feel like your sleep patterns are
different than the rest of the world?  Do you sometimes feel the unwanted urge
or need to fall asleep during the day time when you need to be awake?  Do you
also find that you feel just too wide awake to fall or stay asleep during the
night time?  If you are blind, this could be due to a real sleep problem
related to the lack of light needed to keep your body's internal clock in sync
with the day and night cycle.  If you or someone you know might be affected,
please call 1-888-389-7033 or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to learn about an
ongoing clinical research study that is evaluating a new investigational
treatment for this type of sleep problem. When calling or online at
www.non24registry.com, you can also complete a short sleep survey. For each
completed survey, $25 will be donated to an organization that supports
individuals with blindness. You may be eligible to participate in the clinical
trial if you are between 18 and 75 years of age and are totally blind.
Volunteers will be compensated for their participation in the clinical study
and will receive study related medication, medical evaluations, and
transportation at no cost.
  1. Ask the Readers: Blindness Notetaker VS. Laptop or iPhone with Braille
Display... Fight!
  We're often asked "should one purchase a dedicated blindness braille
notetaker, or a laptop or iPhone and a braille display?" Is there still a need
for a dedicated notetaker, or have mainstream solutions paired with a display
or keyboard replaced it? If you've moved away from notetakers, are there
features that could cause you to rekindle your prior love for a notetaking
device? Sound off in the comments.

  2. Sprint and Boost Mobile to Offer Full Version of Mobile Accessibility to
its Android Users for Free
  Sprint is the latest carrier to announce forthcoming availability for Mobile
Accessibility, allowing its customers to download the Code Factory screen
access suite to their Android devices. Unlike AT&T, Sprint appears to be
offering the full version of Mobile Accessibility as opposed to the
stripped-down version from AT&T. Mobile Accessibility will be available in both
English and Spanish, with versions designed for both Sprint and Boost Mobile to
be releaced to the Android Market later this quarter. More info is available in
the press release linked from this post.

  3. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Accessible Web design, Web hosting, and Internet radio services for just $10
per month

  Ever dreamed of having your own Web site? What about an Internet radio
station that plays today's hits, yesterday's favorites, and tomorrow's songs
you've never heard of. Or maybe you've already got a site but you've realized,
"Hey, let's face it, my hosting provider is a piece of crap." Well, whatever
your dream is, it's time to stop dreaming and let us turn it into reality.
We're Airshock LLC, and we're here to help you set up the Web site or Internet
radio station of your dreams, without breaking your bank.

  "But wait," you ask, "just what exactly can you do for me, and how can you
turn my crazy dreams into reality?" Great question, and one that deserves an
equally great answer. Here's what we can do for you:

    a.. Work with you from start to finish to create the site you've always
wanted
    b.. Take the site you already have and bring it from crappiness to
happiness, and then some
    c.. Get you on the Internet airwaves with your own radio station that plays
what you want, how you want, whenever you want
    d.. Store all your documents, music, photos, movies, and even those game
console emulators in a safe place so you can get at them if your PC dies
    e.. Put your site or station name up on giant neon signs throughout America
  OK, so we were just kidding about that last one, but it'll certainly feel
like that's what's happened when you start working with us. We power such great
things as RS Games, and such great stations as HitMe Radio and Cupcake Radio,
and we're ready to take on whatever challenges you bring us and meet your needs
to the best of our ability. You've realized your dream, and we've got what it
takes to make it happen, no matter how crazy it is.

  So don't be shy - check us out today and see what we can do for you. With all
of our services priced at just $10 per month and a 99.9% uptime guarantee on
all our servers, we know you'll find that the most affordable, most
professional, and most reliable service is right here at Airshock LLC.

  Contact: Check out our shopping cart (see the link in this post) or give us a
call anytime day or night at (607) 527-0803. You can also chat with blind4God
on AIM, call neosonic2 on Skype, or find us on Twitter at
twitter.com/AirshockLLC. We look forward to serving you!

  Perfect Condition PlexTalk Pocket Daisy Player/recorder for $200 plus more

  I am selling a PlexTalk Pocket Daisy player/recorder for $200. Included you
will get the unit, charger plus all original accessories. Besides that, i will
include 1 32 gig sd card+a 16 gig sd card. Also, a copy of PRS Pro daisy
editing software. I accept pay pal. Contact me at richcav1014@xxxxxxxxx if
interested.
  Contact: richcav1014@xxxxxxxxx
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  4. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired Taking Registrations for Latest Online
Courses Including New Linux Course
  Logitech Wireless Combo Mouse and Keyboard for $17.77 Shipped
  Sprint and Boost Mobile to Offer Full Version of Mobile Accessibility to its
Android Users for Free
  Thermaltake BlacX eSATA USB Docking Station for $$37.99 Shipped
  Nominations Open for 5th Annual Blind Bargains Access Awards

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.