[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, October 4

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 07:19:53 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, October 4

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, October 4

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. AT&T Offers Free Version of Mobile Accessibility to its Android Users
  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent Dealscome play the most fully featured accessible
online games for free.

  The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most
fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're
celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for
free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips
and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun
is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to
sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
  Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want
to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip
  1. AT&T Offers Free Version of Mobile Accessibility to its Android Users
  AT&T has begun to offer a branded version of Code Factory's Mobile
Accessibility for its Android users. Available for free exclusively to AT&T
customers, Mobile Accessibility Lite is available from the Android market and
includes 11 accessible applications including the Code Factory web browser,
calendar, Where Am I? GPS app, amongst several others. We've reached out to
Code Factory to determine what the Lite in the name refers to. AT&T is the
first carrier to offer Mobile Accessibility as a free market download to its
customers.

  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  AT&T Offers Free Version of Mobile Accessibility to its Android Users
  Sharmin Ultra strong Megga roll 24 rolls, 6x3 for $22.05
  Kingston DataTraveler 8 GB High-Speed USB Flash Drive in White and Yellow for
$9.83
  Free Audible DVS movies from the Blind Mice Movie Vault
  Epson Perfection V30 Flatbed Scanner for $59.50 Shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.