[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, May 17

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:48:35 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, May 17

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, May 17

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today's ClassifiedsFreedom Scientific PacMate Omni BX420 - $1500 OBO
  Telesensory Aladdin Rainbow RB-1 Color Video Magnifier for $800
  Excellent Web design and hosting services for $500 (small site) or $1000
(large site)
  packmate qx400 for $400
  Braille Sense plus Braille keyboard for $2500.00
  Braille Voyager 44 cell display for $600.00
  Braille Blazer embosser for $500.00
  Excellent condition PAC Mate QX420 with accessories $1000

  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent DealsBlind Individuals With Recurrent Sleep
Problems Needed for Research Study.
  Individuals who are totally blind with recurrent sleep or napping problems
are needed for a survey and/or clinical study. For each completed survey, a
donation of $25 will be made to organizations that support people with
blindness. Participants in a clinical study will be compensated for their time
and effort and will receive study medication, study-related medical evaluation
and transportation at no cost. Sleep problems and napping occur in some
individuals who are totally blind. This can be caused by the lack of light
needed to reset the body clock. The result is recurrent sleep problems
similar to jet lag.
  Individuals may qualify for the survey or the clinical study if they:
   are between 18 and 75 years of age
   are totally blind
   have recurrent trouble sleeping at night or experience daytime sleepiness
or napping

  If you are interested Call toll free 1-888-389-7033 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
M-F ET or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  1. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Freedom Scientific PacMate Omni BX420 - $1500 OBO

  Pac Mate Omni BX 400 with optional 20 cell Braille Display Manufacturered in
2008 Battery upgrade has been performed Currently running firmware version 6.02
but can be upgraded to 6.5 for free through Freedom's website Comes with all
accessories shown and original box Executive leather case included Very good
condition, notetaker and Braille display work flawlessly Clean reset just
performed so notetaker will arrive as new from the factory Retail price on a
new BX420 is $2,895, and we paid a lot more only a couple years ago!
  Contact: For more information email sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call us
toll-free at 866.606.8551

  Telesensory Aladdin Rainbow RB-1 Color Video Magnifier for $800

  This desktop color video magnifier is tested and is in good condition. It
magnifies between 4.5X and 50X It includes a Color 14-inch diagonal monitor
with a 13.3 inch diagonal viewing area. Dimensions: 15.6 width x 21.5 depth x
22 height inches
  The versatility of the Aladdin Rainbow video magnifier enables a user to view
a variety of objects, pictures, and printed materials including magazines in
full-color. The Rainbow offers six settings including full color, black and
white, and several selectable foreground and background colors allowing the
user to choose which setting best suits his or her individual viewing needs.

  We accept major credit cards, Paypal, purchase, and money orders. Shipping
$30 within the Continental U.S. Please ask about international shipping.
  Contact: Please email jj@xxxxxxxxxx or call (269) 216-4798.

  Excellent Web design and hosting services for $500 (small site) or $1000
(large site)

  I'm a very skilled Web designer and am happy to offer my design and hosting
services to the online community. If you're looking to create a Web site for
you or your business, but don't know how to build a site or write code, my
services may be just what you're looking for. I'm offering high-quality,
professional Web design work for large and small corporate and personal sites
alike, as well as guaranteed professional hosting, maintenance, and promotion.
I will be happy to employ powerful Web technologies such as PHP to put your
site on the cutting edge of technology and give it great features like a
shopping cart, message board, etc. I will also design any logos or other
graphics that your site or organization may require, and will ensure that I
make your site as accessible as possible (including accessibility for visually
impaired visitors). Here is a rundown of my prices, including general specs: *
One-time fee of $500 for a small Web site project (either for a personal site
or one that promotes a club, team, band, or non-profit organization). Logo
design is an additional $10 per logo (excludes revisions to existing logos,
which are free). Guaranteed professional hosting, maintenance, and promotion is
offered for an additional $10 per month or $120 if payed annually. If you
choose to host your site with another provider, a transfer fee of $50 from my
sever to your provider's server will apply. * One-time fee of $1,000 for a
small, medium, or large business or enterprise Web site or network. Logo design
is an additional $10 per logo and $5 for each logo revision. Guaranteed
professional hosting, maintenance, and promotion is offered for an additional
$10 per month or $120 if payed annually. If you choose to host your site with
another provider, a transfer fee of $100 from my server to your provider's
server will apply. * Monthly fee of $10 for site hosting only (or $120 if payed
annually). Guaranteed professional hosting includes unlimited disk space, 99.9%
uptime guarantee, 20 TB of bandwidth per month, a top-tier network with no
single point of failure, and support for today's top Web technologies including
MySQL, PHP, etc. Domain name registration is an additional $10 per domain. For
an additional $20 per month I will be happy to set you up with a fully-managed
Linux dedicated server and optionally teach you how to use Linux if you'd like
to administer or maintain your server yourself. Note that all prices listed
here are subject to change without notice but will not increase after purchase.
All Web site projects are subject to my approval, but that usually only takes a
few minutes if you're available to discuss your site with me. I am an
equal-opportunity Web site builder and do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religious views, sexual orientation, or gender. You must be at least 13
years of age or older, however, to take advantage of my services.
  Contact: I welcome you to get in touch with me if you are interested in taing
advantage of my services or if you have any questions about what I can do for
you or your business. To contact me, either e-mail admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx, follow
@neosonic2 on Twitter, find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/neosonic2, send
a message via AIM to blind4God, or add neosonic2 to your Skype contact list.

  packmate qx400 for $400

  I have a packmate qx400 for sale. It works great and can be upgraded to an
omney. I will also include a linksys wireless card with it. I do not have any
cables or manuals for it
  Contact: email troysullivan02@xxxxxxxxx

  Braille Sense plus Braille keyboard for $2500.00

  I have a lightly used Braille Sense plus with Braille keyboard. It comes with
all original manuals case power supply etc. It recently went to HIMS for a
checkup and came back with a clean bill of health. I am asking $2500.00. Will
ship within the united states.
  Contact: braillesense@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Braille Voyager 44 cell display for $600.00

  I have a Braille Voyager 44 cell Braille display for sale. This display is in
perfect working order. Comes with cables documentation and carrying case. The
display runs under the following operating systems. 1. 32 bit versions of
Windows. 2. Icon Mobile manager. 3. Mac running Snow leopard. Will ship within
the United States.
  Contact: braillesense@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Braille Blazer embosser for $500.00

  I have a Braille Blazer in perfect working order. It needs a new home. I sent
it to Freedom Scientific to have the trackter feed replaced and have not used
it sense.
  Contact: braillesense@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Excellent condition PAC Mate QX420 with accessories $1000

  Excellent condition PAC Mate QX420 with accessories Includes PAC Mate QX with
4.1 firmware. New battery installed. AC adaptor. 20 cell Braille display.
Executive products PAC Mate custom leather case. PAC Mate USB cable. Wireless
card. 56K modem card. Ethernet card. 2 compact flash cards 64 mb and 1 GB.
Bluetooth card. $1000.
  Contact: Please contact Darren Duff at (678)936-6113.
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Accessible Symbian Phone Software Discussed
  Free Audible DVS movies from the Blind Mice Movie Vault
  #csun11 Audio: A Preview of the 6dot Braille Labeler
  Another Hims Contest: Enter to Win a SenseViewLight
  Nuance Releases Talks 5.20 for Symbian Phones

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.