[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, April 3

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:21:06 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 6:37 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, April 3

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Tuesday, April 3

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. GE 7.0-Cubic Foot Front-Loading Super Capacity Electric Dryer for
$538.20 [Shipped]
  b.. 2. GE 3.5-Cubic Foot Front-Loading King-Size Capacity Washing Machine for
$538.20 [Shipped]
  c.. 3. Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Iced K-Cups for $5.75
  d.. 4. Roll-out Instant Pathway for $34.99
  e.. 5. Free $25 Walgreens Gift Card with Prescription Transfer
  f.. 6. Today's ClassifiedsBraille Books and Perkins Brailler Free to Good Home

  g.. 7. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Exciting update on Non-24-Hour Studies in the Blind

  Tasimelteon was shown for the first time to reset the body clock and to align
it to a constant 24-hour day in patients suffering from Non-24-hour

  7 Vanda has donated over $30,000 to blind related non-profits

  7 Over 1,000 totally blind NLP individuals have taken the Vanda sleep survey

  7 Over 75% report a sleep problem

  7 70% of those screened in the Vandas main clinical study have a confirmed
diagnosis of Non-24-Hour

  7 Over half of patients in the study have a sleepless night once per month

  7 Vanda's main study is close to the target 100 patients but still needs
additional participants.

  For more information on clinical studies and to take the survey, call
888-389-7033, visit www.non24registry.com or Email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  1. GE 7.0-Cubic Foot Front-Loading Super Capacity Electric Dryer for $538.20
[Shipped]
  Home Depot offers the GE 7.0-Cubic Foot Front-Loading Super Capacity Electric
Dryer in White, model no. GFDN110ELWW, for $538.20 with free shipping. Sales
tax is added where applicable. My wife and I looked at this dryer during the
last Christmas season. Appears to be easy to use by people who are blind or who
have low vision. Controls may need to be marked for increased accessibility.
This drier features 10 dry cycles with sensor dry, DuraDrum plastic drum, four
heat selections, Quiet-by-Design sound protection, speed dry function, and
more. Offer ends April 4.

  2. GE 3.5-Cubic Foot Front-Loading King-Size Capacity Washing Machine for
$538.20 [Shipped]
  Home Depot offers the GE 3.5-Cubic Foot Front-Loading King-Size Capacity
Washing Machine in White, model no. GFWN1100LWW, for $538.20 with free
shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable. My wife and I looked at this
washer during the last Christmas season. Appears to be easy to use by people
who are blind or who have low vision. Controls may need to be marked for
increased accessibility. This washer features 10 washing programs, Energy Star
certification, PerfecTemp temperature, rotary electronic controls with LED
indicators, and more. Offer ends April 4.

  3. Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Iced K-Cups for $5.75
  Kohls offers the Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack of Green Mountain Coffee, French
Vanilla Iced, 16-Pack for the in-cart price of $7.19. Coupon code "SMS9717"
cuts it to $5.75 with 99 cents shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable.
Cool off on warm days with Keurig Green Mountain iced coffee. These French
Vanilla K-Cups brew directly over ice to create a flavorful blend of creamy
iced coffee. These fit all Keurig brewers.

  4. Roll-out Instant Pathway for $34.99
  Sears.com has the TG Roll-out Instant Pathway for $34.99 plus shipping.
Simply roll out the path wherever you need it and re-roll when your task is
done. Cleans easily with a garden hose. Easy to use, easy to move and easy to
store. Imagine creating a path that someone who is blind could follow to get to
a specific location outdoors. Maybe a swing or pool far from the home. Product
Features: Durable Plastic Construction 35 Tiles 105 ConnectorsExpandable and
Compatible with Additional Roll-Out Instant Pathways Rolls Up for Easy Storage
and Transport Dimensions (Unrolled): 9' 11" x 11.75" x .75" Dimensions
(Rolled): 11.75" x 11.5" x 12.5

  5. Free $25 Walgreens Gift Card with Prescription Transfer
  Walgreens offers a $25 gift card with the transfer of a perscription. Limit
one card per Transaction. Offer is not available on shipped prescriptions and
prescriptions cannot be transferred from another Walgreens or Duane Reade.
Click this link to download a PDF file of the coupon.

  6. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Braille Books and Perkins Brailler Free to Good Home

  I have a number of Grade 2 Braille books, mostly for kids/teens, that I'm
looking to give away. I also have a Perkins Brailler. The keys can be a little
sticky but they're still usable and the machine itself is in pretty good
condition. I'd love to give these items to a person or organization that needs
them. Will ship free matter. Please email me if interested.
  Contact: If interested please contact me via email: kerrireg@xxxxxxxxx or on
Twitter @keregan
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  7. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad for $18.07 shipped
  Perkins Brailler at $240, Buy it Now for $265
  SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Class 4 Memory Card for $5.77
  Pair of Midland 36-Mile, 50-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radios for $60.57
[Shipped]
  Men's Shirt, Tie, and Handkerchief Set for $7.00

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.