[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, October 13

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:50:15 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, October 13

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, October 13

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today's Classifiedsbarely used 1.5 year old Focus 80 $5000 obo
  Nokia N82 with KNFB Reader for $500 or best offer

  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent Dealscome play the most fully featured accessible
online games for free.

  The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most
fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're
celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for
free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips
and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun
is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to
sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
  Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want
to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip
  1. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  barely used 1.5 year old Focus 80 $5000 obo

  Hi, I have a Focus 80 from Freedom Scientific which was purchased about a
year ago, and I ended up not needing it. I realized I found the 40 to be less
cumbersome. I have the case, the manual, no parts have problems, and I will not
charge extra for shipping. I could discuss payment plans with at least half
down. Maybe willing to go slightly lower for an amount in full. Email
eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx to talk about it.
  Contact: eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Nokia N82 with KNFB Reader for $500 or best offer

  This is the first version of the KNFB Reader Mobile and it still have 1
upgrade availible, which you can use it to upgrade to the latest and newer
version of the software. it is still brand new and only have been used once or
twice. Included is the USB cable, stereo headset, and charger. You can take a
picture of a printed document and it will read it to you. This will read books,
restaurant menue, forms, and Ect. the phone itself have an 8 mega picxle and
you can use it on either AT&t or T- mobile, it can be used to go online and
other good stuff. i am seling it for $500 or best offer. it is posted on
amazon.com for $500 but i can lower the price as needed, just type the SKU
number in the search box. SKU Number- B0018O6LSC
  Contact: You can contact me on my email, macky.soukchanh@xxxxxxxxxxx for more
information
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Sharmin Ultra strong Megga roll 24 rolls, 6x3 for $22.05
  Velcro Reusable Self-Gripping Cable Ties, , 100 Ties per Pack () for $6.99
  Free Audible DVS movies from the Blind Mice Movie Vault
  Good News on the Home Front: An Update on the Accessibility of Appliances
  Kingston DataTraveler 8 GB High-Speed USB Flash Drive in White and Yellow for
$9.83

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.