[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, May 12

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 07:24:51 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, May 12

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, May 12

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today's ClassifiedsPortable Talking Alarm Clock
  Nokia N86 with Talks and the KNFB Reader for $800
  KNFB Reader Mobile Software for $850.00

  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent DealsBlind Individuals With Recurrent Sleep
Problems Needed for Research Study.
  Individuals who are totally blind with recurrent sleep or napping problems
are needed for a survey and/or clinical study. For each completed survey, a
donation of $25 will be made to organizations that support people with
blindness. Participants in a clinical study will be compensated for their time
and effort and will receive study medication, study-related medical evaluation
and transportation at no cost. Sleep problems and napping occur in some
individuals who are totally blind. This can be caused by the lack of light
needed to reset the body clock. The result is recurrent sleep problems
similar to jet lag.
  Individuals may qualify for the survey or the clinical study if they:
   are between 18 and 75 years of age
   are totally blind
   have recurrent trouble sleeping at night or experience daytime sleepiness
or napping

  If you are interested Call toll free 1-888-389-7033 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
M-F ET or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  1. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Portable Talking Alarm Clock

  New, In Box, Portable Talking Alarm Clock. Features large digital display,
various alarm sounds, and language options. Simple, very few buttons. Fits
easily in purse, suitcase, or handbag. Perfect for travel or at-home use.
Battery operated (AA). Batteries included. Price: $25, shipping included. Or,
we can arrange for you to pick up the item, and then the rpice is only $20.
  Contact: Email nicolekgleason@xxxxxxxxx

  Nokia N86 with Talks and the KNFB Reader for $800

  I am looking to sell my Nokia N86 cell phone. This phone has the latest
versions of Talks and the KNFB Reader installed on it. the Talks license is an
IMEI license which is specifically for the phone. Also, I would include the
original box that the KnFB reader came in with all documentation and user
manuals. The AC adaptor and USB data cables will also be included with this
cell phone package. I am asking 800 dolloars for this phone and its respective
software, although the price could be negociated. This cell phone and its
software is available to an interested buyer in the United States, or Canada.
  Contact: for more information please contact Ryan at the following e-mail
address: drummerguyry@xxxxxxxxx Or by calling: (847) 274-6223

  KNFB Reader Mobile Software for $850.00

  I have a copy of the KNFB Reader Mobile, version 6.4.4. and am looking to
sell it for $850.00. If you're interested contact me, we can negotiate the
price.
  Contact: gcazares10@xxxxxxxxx
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Dozens of Accessible iPhone Apps
  Convert Files: An Online Free and Simple Text, Audio, and Video Converter
  Get it Fast: 4 Boxes of Cheez-Its for $8.54
  Serotek Giving Away Copy of Docuscan Plus
  Another Hims Contest: Enter to Win a SenseViewLight

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.