[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, June 16

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:47:32 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, June 16

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, June 16

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Windows 7 Home Premium full version for $149.99
  b.. 2. Today's ClassifiedsUnlocked N86with choice of Talks or Mobile Speak,
KNFBReader and more $750 or best offer
  PAC Mate 20 Portable Braille Display for $700

  c.. 3. Most Popular Recent DealsBlind Individuals With Recurrent Sleep
Problems Needed for Research Study.
  Individuals who are totally blind with recurrent sleep or napping problems
are needed for a survey and/or clinical study. For each completed survey, a
donation of $25 will be made to organizations that support people with
blindness. Participants in a clinical study will be compensated for their time
and effort and will receive study medication, study-related medical evaluation
and transportation at no cost. Sleep problems and napping occur in some
individuals who are totally blind. This can be caused by the lack of light
needed to reset the "body clock". The result is recurrent sleep problems
similar to jet lag.
  Individuals may qualify for the survey or the clinical study if they:
  . are between 18 and 75 years of age
  . are totally blind
  . have recurrent trouble sleeping at night or experience daytime sleepiness
or napping

  If you are interested Call toll free 1-888-389-7033 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
M-F ET or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  1. Windows 7 Home Premium full version for $149.99
  TigerDirect.com has the Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System In English DVD
Home Premium for $149.99. Add about $3 for shipping. That's about $25 under the
best price we could find elsewhere. The advantage to the full version of
Windows 7 is you dont need to have a previous opperating system on your hard
drive before installing.

  2. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Unlocked N86with choice of Talks or Mobile Speak, KNFBReader and more $750 or
best offer

  Very good condition cell phone. Selling because I don't use any of the things
it can do any more. Talks and Mobile Speak licenses available, let me know
which or for an extra $75 you can have both. Also includes KNFB Reader, and a
copy of Joikuspot Premium, plus a few other odds and ends. Comes with a case,
USB cable, AC adapter and paperwork. Fully unlocked for use with any GSM
carrier. Shipping to North America is included, Europe, UK etc. Please let me
know where you live so I can calculate.
  Contact: EMail: Hicks dot brandon 2 @ gmail dot com.

  PAC Mate 20 Portable Braille Display for $700

  This is the PAC Mate 20 Portable Braille Display from Freedom Scientific. It
is in like new condition. I'm asking $700. This does not include shipping.
Please pay via Pay Pal only. No checks please. Terrell
  Contact: My contact information follows. Email: tjwhtn@xxxxxxxxx phone:
615-419-2429.
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  3. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Allrecipes Mobile Site Makes Cooking Simple
  Telesensory Optacon at $11.02on eBay
  Windows 7 Home Premium full version for $149.99
  Insignia Voice Command Clock AM/FM Radio for $7.99 Shipped
  Matias Bluetooth Folding Keyboard with Numeric Pad for iPhone, iPad or Mac
for $76.24 Shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.