[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, April 7

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 06:38:59 -0700

    BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Thursday, April 7

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Winner of a Moshi Clock Radio
  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent DealsBlind Individuals With Recurrent Sleep
Problems Needed for Research Study.
  Individuals who are totally blind with recurrent sleep or napping problems
are needed for a survey and/or clinical study. For each completed survey, a
donation of $25 will be made to organizations that support people with
blindness. Participants in a clinical study will be compensated for their time
and effort and will receive study medication, study-related medical evaluation
and transportation at no cost. Sleep problems and napping occur in some
individuals who are totally blind. This can be caused by the lack of light
needed to reset the "body clock". The result is recurrent sleep problems
similar to jet lag.
  Individuals may qualify for the survey or the clinical study if they:
  . are between 18 and 75 years of age
  . are totally blind
  . have recurrent trouble sleeping at night or experience daytime sleepiness
or napping

  If you are interested Call toll free 1-888-389-7033 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
M-F ET or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  1. Winner of a Moshi Clock Radio
  Last week, we ran a contest over Twitter in celebration of reaching 1,500
followers. We asked you to tweet a haiku or haikus about Blind Bargains. We
received lots of creative entries, but have now chosen the following as our
winner of a Moshi Voice-activated Clock Radio. "Had time on my hands. Blind
Bargains announced contest. Submitted entries." That haiku was submitted by
Twitter user @KG0BP. Congratulations. We'll be contacting you to get your
information on the clock. Thanks to everyone for your continued support and for
your entries.

  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Blind Bargains announces 2010 Access Award Winners
  AI Squared Rleases ZoomReader for iOS Devices
  7-128 Software Detective-themed April Game of the Month
  #csun11 Audio: LookTel Taking the World by Storm
  #csun11 Audio: Hands On with the Electronic Brailler

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.