[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, September 5

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 08:39:56 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 6:38 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, September 5

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, September 5

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. HP 32GB USB Flash Drive for $34.99 Shipped
  b.. 2. POWERLINK Long Range 802.11b/g/n AP Router with 1W Amplifier/Booster
for $47.99
  c.. 3. Samsung ML-2525 Black and White Laser Printer for $59.99
  d.. 4. Thermaltake BlacX Duet eSATA USB Dual Hard Drives Docking Station for
$45.82 Shipped
  e.. 5. Nordic Ware Toaster Oven Pizza/Crisping Sheet for $7.25
  f.. 6. 12 Bottles of Lemon Pledge for $21.43 Shipped
  g.. 7. Superior Bathroom Talking Scale for $40.21
  h.. 8. Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone for $89.99 Shipped
  i.. 9. Thermaltake BlacX eSATA USB Docking Station for $29.99 Shipped
  j.. 10. Today's ClassifiedsNokia N86 with KNFB Reader and Mobile Speak
License, $600 or best offer

  k.. 11. Most Popular Recent Dealscome play the most fully featured accessible
online games for free.

  The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most
fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're
celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for
free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips
and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun
is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to
sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
  Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want
to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip
  1. HP 32GB USB Flash Drive for $34.99 Shipped
  Best Buy has the HP 32GB USB Flash Drive for $34.99. With free shipping, it's
one of the cheapest 32GB drives we've seen. It also features a retractable USB
plug.

  2. POWERLINK Long Range 802.11b/g/n AP Router with 1W Amplifier/Booster for
$47.99
  Wireless routers can make your life simpler, but not if the signal cannot
reach all corners of your house or lawn. To solve this, Mwave.com has the
POWERLINK PL-APN Boost N 802.11b/g/n AP Router for $47.99. With about $9 for
shipping, we couldn't find it for less elsewhere. It supports 802.11N which is
the latest networking standard. The advertised range is up to 2,400 meters or
over 1.4 miles. But unless you live in a field, I wouldn't expect anything
close to this. But reviews seem to indicate that the range is perhaps 30-50
percent better than other routers. The 1 watt amplifier and 5dbi built-in
antenna support these claims.

  3. Samsung ML-2525 Black and White Laser Printer for $59.99
  While supplies last, TigerDirect has the Samsung ML-2525 Black and White
Laser Printer for $59.99. This is the lowest we've seen on a laser printer
since our earlier mention of the brother laser printer from amazon. We can't
stress enough how much more efficient lasers are than ink jets. This is a
fantastic deal that won't last long.

  4. Thermaltake BlacX Duet eSATA USB Dual Hard Drives Docking Station for
$45.82 Shipped
  Last week, we showed you the single docking station for $29.99. For just $15
more, why not add a second drive slot for even more possibilities. Amazon.com
has the Thermaltake BlacX Duet eSATA USB Dual Hard Drives Docking Station for
$45.82. Same great product, just bigger. This is the lowest we've seen for this
dock, which retails at over $70 at other outlets.

  5. Nordic Ware Toaster Oven Pizza/Crisping Sheet for $7.25
  Amazon.com has the Nordic Ware Toaster Oven Pizza/Crisping Sheet for $7.25.
Shipping is free with AMazon Prime or on $25 or spend about $5. This pan fits
in most toaster ovens but differs from many because it has small round holes on
the bottom. This allows for a crispier crust for small pizzas or for other
items to be more evenly cooked. It also has a nonstick finish for easy
cleaning, which should be done by hand using dish soap. Most toaster ovens are
about 10 inches wide, but you may wish to measure yours to make sure.

  6. 12 Bottles of Lemon Pledge for $21.43 Shipped
  You need more Lemon Pledge? Amazon.com offers 12 7 ounce bottles of Lemon
Pledge for $21.43 Sign up for Subscribe and Save to get this price (you can
cancel after you place the order) and bag free shipping. This should meet the
demands of the maid's union and also will help with many of your cleaning needs.

  7. Superior Bathroom Talking Scale for $40.21
  For a reader, Magnifying Aids via Amazon.com has the Superior Bathroom
Talking Scale for $40.21. With about $6 for shipping, its about $19 less than
the next best price we could find. While there may be cheaper talking scales,
the reviews are generally positive for this model, which uses 4 included AA
batteries and speaks in a female voice. It weighs up to 440 pounds.

  8. Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone for $89.99 Shipped
  Amazon.com has the Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone for $89.99. There
have been much discussion on the twitters about this mic this morning from
several of our readers, so we thought we'd see what kind of deal we could find.
This is the next step up from the Snowball, as it contains a better Preamp, and
a means of monitoring yourself right from the unit. Surprisingly, we found that
the Yeti was only about $30 more than the Snowball, mentioned in Yesterday's
daily deals. With free shipping via prime or super saver, this is the lowest
we've seen this mic. A fantastic deal for a high quality mic for skype calls,
radio shows and podcasting, vocals, etc.

  9. Thermaltake BlacX eSATA USB Docking Station for $29.99 Shipped
  Amazon.com has the Thermaltake BlacX eSATA USB Docking Station for $29.99.
This is a must have in your arsenal of computer gear. Take any sata 2.5 or 3.5
inch drive, pop it into the top of the unit like a toaster or an old Super
Nintendo cartridge, hook it to your computer via e-sata or USB, turn the unit
on, and the drive mounts. This is a great way to back up or access data when
you don't have an enclosure hanging around. When you're done with the drive,
simply power off the unit and press the eject button. The drive will pop up and
you can pull it out. I have one sitting to the left of me at this moment with a
2.5 inch laptop drive, , and I wouldn't be able to live without it. At 29 bucks
with free shipping via super saver or prime, this is the cheapest I've seen
this device.

  10. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Nokia N86 with KNFB Reader and Mobile Speak License, $600 or best offer

  Phone is in excellent condition. Comes with USB cable, AC adapter, leather
carrying case, Ovi Suite, latest version of KNFB Reader, and Mobile Speak with
license.
  Contact: E-mail: dvm975@xxxxxxxxx
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  11. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  1,100 Free Childrens Braille Books from Temple Beth El Sisterhood Braille
Bindery
  HP 32GB USB Flash Drive for $34.99 Shipped
  Dozens of Accessible iPhone Apps
  AppleVis has Resources and App Recommendations for the iOS Devices
  Thermaltake BlacX eSATA USB Docking Station for $29.99 Shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.