[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, December 20

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:54:18 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 6:34 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, December 20

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, December 20

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Last Day: Free Coil 5x Magnifier Plus Free Shipping with No Minimum at
Independent Living Aids
  b.. 2. Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer for $60.00 Shipped
  c.. 3. Accessible 6th generation Ipod nanno 16GB for $169.95 Shipped
  d.. 4. Telesensory Braillemate 2 at $59.99 on eBay
  e.. 5. Today's ClassifiedsPacmate BX400 OMNI 6.5 $1,000 or best offer
  Introductory price on Brand New 8-GB Sansa Clip + Talking MP3 Player ends
Monday night!
  Alva Satellite Traveler 44 and Netbook Available for Trade

  f.. 6. Most Popular Recent DealsBlind Bargains now has an easy product search
app for both Jaws and Window-Eyes. Check our new apps page for details
  1. Last Day: Free Coil 5x Magnifier Plus Free Shipping with No Minimum at
Independent Living Aids
  Today is the last day for free shipping on all orders online at Independent
Living Aids. They are now also including a free Coil 5X Pocket Magnifier, a
$7.95 value. NO coupon code is required. It's the best shipping deal we've seen
from this site this year. The site sells primarily blindness and low-vision
products in a variety of categories.

  2. Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer for $60.00 Shipped
  Amazon.com has the Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer for $60.00.
Plus, shipping is free. This unit uses steam at over 200 degrees to clean
hardwood and other floors. The steam heats in about 2-3 minutes and then you
can slide the unit across the floor. Simply wash the reusable pads which come
with the unit when finished. Of the various steam mops available, this one
seems to get some of the best reviews.

  3. Accessible 6th generation Ipod nanno 16GB for $169.95 Shipped
  Amazon.com has the 16GB iPod Nano for $169.95. With free shipping, it's over
a buck off our earlier mention and the cheapest price we could find for this
latest generation unit. It is lighter and smaller than previous models. The
iPod nanno now has a 1.7" multitouch LCD screen which controls the playing of
music by gestures similar to the ones used by the iPod touch. It also features
a clip, up to 24 hours battery life, shake to shuffle, FM tuner and a live
pause feature to stop the radio and the ability to rewind as far back as 15
minutes. It also has VoiceOver.

  4. Telesensory Braillemate 2 at $59.99 on eBay
  An eBay seller has listed a used Telesensory Braillemate 2 for a Buy It Now
price of $59.99. Add about $15 for shipping. This was a mid-90s competitor to
the Braille 'n Speak and included a braille keyboard, speech synthesizer, and 2
megabytes of memory. Listing ends December 21 if not sold sooner.

  5. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Pacmate BX400 OMNI 6.5 $1,000 or best offer

  This Pacmate is little used, has latest software and firmware updates and
works just like new. Included are the ScanTalker software, related CD and CF
card database but no scanning wand, the original Pacmate carrying case, CD, and
a/c charger plus a car charger. If you have any questions contact me at
whdudley@xxxxxxxxx
  Contact: whdudley@xxxxxxxxx

  Introductory price on Brand New 8-GB Sansa Clip + Talking MP3 Player ends
Monday night!

  That's right, I said new!  These are not refurbished/recertified players,
and they come in the original blister package! The price for the Sansa 8-GB
Clip + Talking MP3 Player will definitely be going up when this intro special
is over, and time is running out to purchase by Christmas! We always offer free
shipping and handling via first class mail to the US, but starting on Tuesday,
we're offering free priority mail to speed your package on its way to anywhere
in the US until Christmas! There's only a handful of days left until Christmas,
so order ASAP! The Sansa Clip + is tiny, very light, and it clips to your
clothes with its built-in clip, no need for a case!  You can wear it on your
clothes while you exercise or do work around the house, etc.  It's so light,
you  might forget you're wearing it!  It has a built-in FM radio, and you can
preset up to 64 stations on it!  You can expand the memory by using microSDHC
cards, up to an extra 32 GB of storage capacity!  You can record from the FM
radio or record voice notes using the built-in mono microphone. All this
functionality in a tiny MP3 player.  It measures only 2.16" Height x 1.36"
Width x 0.60" Depth and weighs just 0.85 oz! If you thought a screenless MP3
player was accessible, wait until you try out one of our Talking MP3 Players!
Forget about having to pay hundreds of dollars for a talking MP3 player.
Forget about having to use some less-than-blind friendly music management
program just to use your MP3 player,  And, don't even think about having to
fork out money for specialized scripts just to make that music management
program somewhat accessible. On these talking MP3 players, you can create your
own folders, copy and paste folders and files into them, and set up your music
library any way you desire.  It's completely under your control. When you
purchase this player from us, it’ll arrive completely set up for use and
speaking the menus, sub-menus, folders, and files, (you can have your folders
and files spoken with the use of the included utility), All system information
is spoken, i.e. battery level, time and date, how much space is left on your
player and microSD card, etc. These MP3 players play MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC,
MP4, M4A, AIFF, plus many more other file types, except for encrypted files.
The built-in FM Radio is fully accessible and has a capacity of 64 presets.
You can record from the FM radio or record voice notes through the built-in
mono microphone.  They have great bookmarking capabilities, able to maintain
your 10 most recent bookmarks.  Plus, you can expand your player's memory by
using microSD or microSDHC cards, which are available in sizes up to 32 GB!
We carry the 4, 8, and 16-GB cards on our site. You'll have a wide array of
options to customize the sound of your player, including such basic items as
bass, treble, and balance controls!  Now, that’s something you don’t see
in many MP3 players! We offer excellent tech support by phone, email, or Skype!
Our introductory price for this new Talking MP3 Player is only $89.99!  Hurry,
last day of special is December 20th, 2010!  To place your order, just visit:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html Our special on the Talking Sansa
Clip Plus 4-GB for $69.99 is also found on the above page, on sale through
December 20 as well! Be sure to use the combo boxes when you place your order
and choose the accessories you want, or visit the accessories page to see what
accessories we have, microSDHC cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand, Travel charger,
and more!! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html Any accessories
you need for your player, should be ordered right away if you would like them
for Christmas, especially cases, as they are now running in very short supply.
From Tuesday until Christmas, free priority mail Shipping & handling in the US
and Discounted Shipping Worldwide! When you purchase one of our players, you
get: Your chosen talking Sansa MP3 player (refurbished) the 8-GB Clip + is
Brand New! USB/charging cable Earphones Quick-Start Guide in text and Rockbox
Manual in PDF format right on the player 2 separate utilities included for
processing your own folders and files so that they'll be spoken. Free tech
support via email, Skype, or phone 90-day replacement warranty From Tuesday
until Christmas, free priority mail Shipping & handling in the US and
discounted on international orders.  To choose priority mail in the uS, just
choose it under shipping when you check out. For international orders choose
International Priority as usual. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a
destination outside the US, please be sure to choose international shipping
from the combo box on the checkout page. We accept all major credit cards,
PayPal, and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or call us to place
your order at : 727-498-0121 or Skype me at: lazmesa If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to contact me.
  Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype
name: lazmesa

  Alva Satellite Traveler 44 and Netbook Available for Trade

  I have an Alva Satellite Traveler 44-cell Braille display and an Asus EEE 901
PC Netbook that I'd be willing to trade for a BrailleNote Apex BT or QT 32, a
Braille Sense Plus, or a Focus 40 braille display. I'd be willing to trade the
Netbook for a Braille Plus. Please E-mail me if interested.
  Contact: dvm975@xxxxxxxxx
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  6. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Logitech USB Headset with Microphone for $20.37 Shipped
  Free Coil 5x Magnifier Plus Free Shipping with No Minimum at Independent
Living Aids
  Toshiba 500 GB Portable External USB Hard Drive for $49.99 shipped
  Apple Wireless Keyboard for $64.00 shipped
  RS Games Testing Online Accessible Yahtzee

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.