[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, August 15

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:45:01 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 6:35 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, August 15

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Monday, August 15

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today's ClassifiedsLike new BrailleNote MPower bt32, with sendero gps
$2,000.00 plus $15.00 shipping.
  Unlocked HTC fuze with Mobile Speak Pocket
  Mint Condition Adaptive tech Products Great Prices

  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent DealsDo you ever feel like your sleep patterns are
different than the rest of the world? If you are totally blind, this could be
due to a real sleep problem related to the lack of light needed by your body's
internal clock.  If you think you might be affected, you can call
1-888-389-7033 or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to take a sleep survey or to
learn more about an ongoing clinical research study. Those interested may also
take the survey online at www.non24registry.com.
  1. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Like new BrailleNote MPower bt32, with sendero gps $2,000.00 plus $15.00
shipping.

  This unit was used for a total of two weeks, and is running Keysoft 7.5 with
Sendero GPS 4.22. I will ship the Braille Note MPower bt32, power adapter,
Sendero software, GPS receiver, and Braille note documentation/software cds .
Payment can be made via PayPal, or cashiers check. Payment must be made in
full, please don’t ask about payment plans. If you have any questions, email
me at: mike@xxxxxxxxx
  Contact: mike@xxxxxxxxx

  Unlocked HTC fuze with Mobile Speak Pocket

  I am selling my the HTC Fuze phone with latest version of MSP. The Fuze is in
very good, I would say in perfect condition. No scratches, works with no
problems at all. Including the charger, the phone dock, 2 extra batteries and
original box. The phone is sim unlocked and can be used with any GSM mobile
provider. I am asking for all of this just $100 and buyer should transfer the
MSP lisence. If interested, please send me e-mail to igor_kaplan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I'll accept Paypal as a payment. Thanks for looking.
  Contact: igor_kaplan@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Mint Condition Adaptive tech Products Great Prices

  I am selling a variety of adaptive products that can enhance independant
living especially for those who live alone. The products I am selling include:
An ID Mate by Invision America for $600 that can identify and speak barcodes
for household products, CD's etc, Voice It All by Reizen that identifies colors
for $250, Franklin Bill Reader for $250, Olympus Digital Recorder for $150, RCA
Digital Recorder for $100 (recorders can hold hundreds of hours of lectures and
personal recordings perfect for college students and those employed in
occupations that require a lot of recording), and bike racks selling for $50
each for cyclists. All items are in great condition. Please email me at
orthopedic.al4u@xxxxxxxxx if interested, serious inquires only. Please send
check as form of payment and buyer pays for shipping. Thank you for your
interest and I look forward to doing business with you.
  Contact: orthopedic.al4u@xxxxxxxxx
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  #csun11 Audio: Ambutech's Vibrating Glasses
  iPhone 4 to support Bluetooth Braille Displays, Touch Typing, Large Font, More
  Brunton Braille Compass for $57.99 Shipped
  #csun11 Audio: APH Rebirths Wayfinder Access as AviNav
  GSI Electronic Portable Digital Talking Bathroom Scale for $25 Shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.