[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, September 23

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:54:48 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 6:35 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, September 23

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, September 23

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Kellogg's Raisin Brand, 20 Oz Boxes, Pack of 4 for $7.90
  b.. 2. AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters) for $7.99
  c.. 3. Today's ClassifiedsNew Victor Reader stream with 2GB storage card for
$250
  This week: free wall charger ($10.99 Value) with Talking Mp3 Players!

  d.. 4. Most Popular Recent Dealscome play the most fully featured accessible
online games for free.

  The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most
fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're
celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for
free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips
and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun
is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to
sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
  Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want
to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip
  1. Kellogg's Raisin Brand, 20 Oz Boxes, Pack of 4 for $7.90
  Amazon is offering a pack of 4 20 OZ boxes of Raisin brand for $9.30.
Subscribe to this item via subscribe and save and the price drops to $7.90.
WIth free shipping via prime, this is the lowest we've seen for this quantity
of items.

  2. AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters) for $7.99
  Amazon.com has the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters)
for $7.99. I just bought this 2 days ago and found it to be of fantastic build
quality. The cable supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio return and runs on the HDMI
1.4 standard. This is a fantastic means for connecting devices together in your
entertainment rig which supports the HDMI interface. It worked splendidly when
hooking my Charter box to my Vizio TV. Cable is backward compatible with
earlier standards. Check your equipment manuals to ensure absolute
compatibility. With free shipping via prime, this was the best deal we could
find on a cable of this build quality which supported this many data types.

  3. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  New Victor Reader stream with 2GB storage card for $250

  Brand new Victor Reader stream. Won it in a contest and have never used it.
Box is opened but I only went as far as to varify that the device works. $250
or best offer. Paypal is preferable. Will only ship within the U.S. Feel free
to email me at: laptop456@xxxxxxxxx if you have any questions.
  Contact: email: laptop456@xxxxxxxxx

  This week: free wall charger ($10.99 Value) with Talking Mp3 Players!

  This week we're having a fantastic special, in which we're giving away our
most popular accessory free with the purchase of any Talking MP3 Player! The
Wall/Travel charger is normally $10.99 and enables you to charge your player
without the use of a computer, plus it's also a great accessory for our
Portable Fold-out Speakers! The wall charger will be automatically added to
your order during this week at no extra charge! This special ends on September
29th. At Accessible electronics, we sell fully set up accessible Rockboxed
talking mp3 players for use by the blind/vision impaired. Our players are
priced under $100! To listen to a presentation using our newest Rockboxed
Talking MP3 Player, visit this link on our site:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html Visit our accessories page to read
about the accessories we carry, microSDHC cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand, Travel
charger, cases, and more. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html To
order your Talking MP3 Player and receive the wall/travel charger absolutely
free, visit: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html The Sansa Fuze is
about the size of a credit card and about as thick as 4 credit cards put
together. It fits nicely in your pocket or in a protective case. Our newest
model, the Sansa Clip Plus is half the size of a Sansa Fuze, very light, and it
clips to your clothes with its built-in clip, no need for a case!  You can
wear it on your clothes while you exercise or do work around the house, etc.
It's so light, you  might forget you're wearing it! This is my personal
favorite player! You don't need to settle for a cheap screenless player with
little to no options, pay big bucks for a talking player, or use a music
management program which is somewhat accessible with your screen reader just to
use your MP3 player. On our talking MP3 players, you can create your own
folders, copy and paste folders and files into them, and set up your music
library any way you want. It's under your control. When you purchase your
player from us, it'll arrive completely set up for use and speaking the menus,
sub-menus, folders, and files, *you can enable the speaking of your own folders
and files with the use of the included utility*, All system information is
spoken, i.e. battery charge level, time and date, how much space is left on
your player and microSD card, etc. These MP3 players play MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG,
FLAC, MP4, M4A, AIFF, plus many other file types, *excluding any
encrypted/protected files*. The built-in FM Radio is fully accessible and has a
capacity of 64 presets. You can record from the FM radio or record voice notes
through the built-in mono microphone. They have great bookmarking capabilities,
able to maintain your 10 most recent bookmarks. Plus, you can expand your
player's memory by using microSD or microSDHC cards, of which we carry the 4,
8, and 16-GB cards. These players have great sound, plus you'll have a wide
array of options to customize the sound of your player, including such basic
items as bass, treble, and balance controls! Now, that’s something you
don’t see in many MP3 players! When you purchase a player from us, you get:
Your chosen talking Sansa MP3 player (recertified) USB/charging cable Earphones
Quick-Start Guide in text and Rockbox Manual in PDF format right on the player
2 separate utilities included for enabling your own folders and files to be
spoken. Free tech support via email, Skype, or phone 90-day replacement
warranty All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US,
and discounted on international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders
with a destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method from the combo box on the checkout page.
(Instructions for larger orders are included on our shopping cart page.)
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html We accept all major credit
cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or you can call
us to place credit card orders at: 727-498-0121 or Skype me at: lazmesa If you
have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
  Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype:
lazmesa Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  4. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Pourfect Braille Measuring Cups and Spoons Sets for $29.98 Shipped
  #csun10 Audio: The Summit of I.D. Mates
  Skyway Luggage Sigma 3 Expandable Vertical Carry-On Case, Black, One Size for
$29.99 Shipped
  Thermaltake BlacX eSATA USB Docking Station for $18.99 Shipped
  Free Audible DVS movies from the Blind Mice Movie Vault

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.