[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, October 28

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 07:53:59 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 6:44 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, October 28

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, October 28

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Brother FAX-575 Personal Fax, Phone, and Copier for $19.99
  b.. 2. Today's ClassifiedsGet our latest Talking MP3 Player for as low as
$69.99!
  iPhone4, defender case, 4 mo old, AppleCare thru 6/18/13, tactile protector,
$250

  c.. 3. Most Popular Recent Dealscome play the most fully featured accessible
online games for free.

  The Blind Adrenaline card room is an online gaming site containing the most
fully featured online card games available to the accessible community. We're
celebrating our 2nd anniversary during August by letting everyone play for
free, even if you've had a trial account before. BA has just reset all chips
and points, so there is no better time to come get in and see what all the fun
is about. If you decide you enjoy the experience, its only $3.95 a month to
sign up. You won't find , a more amazing deal for less than a buck a week.
  Come check us out at: http://www.BlindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom and if you want
to hear an audio overview of the site, download this short clip
  1. Brother FAX-575 Personal Fax, Phone, and Copier for $19.99
  No matter how we try to go paperless, there's always a need to send faxes. No
need to spend hundreds on a fax machine anymore. Amazon.com: has the Brother
FAX-575 Personal Fax, Phone, and Copier for $19.99. It features an auto
document feeder and holds up to 25 pages in it's internal memory. With free
shipping via prime, this is the lowest we've seen for a fax machine.

  2. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Get our latest Talking MP3 Player for as low as $69.99!

  This week, you can order your Rockboxed Sansa Clip Plus Talking MP3 Players
at our lowest prices ever! You can get the 4-GB model for just $69.99
(regularly priced at $75.99), or the 8-GB model for only $89.99 (regularly
priced at $95.99)! Hurry, this sale ends November 3rd. At Accessible
electronics, we sell fully set up accessible Rockboxed talking mp3 players for
use by blind/vision-impaired individuals. To listen to a presentation using our
newest Rockboxed Talking MP3 Player, visit this link:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html Visit our accessories page to read
about the accessories we carry, microSDHC cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand, Travel
charger, cases, and more. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html To
place your order, visit: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html Our
newest model, the Sansa Clip Plus is small, very light, and it clips to your
clothes with its built-in clip, no need for a case!  You can wear it on your
clothes while you exercise or do work around the house, etc.  It's so light,
you  might forget you're wearing it! It uses buttons for navigation. This is
my personal favorite player! When you purchase a player from us, you get: •
Your chosen talking Sansa MP3 player (recertified) including USB/charging cable
and Earphones • Quick-Start Guide and Rockbox Manual right on the player •
Free tech support via email, Skype, or phone • 2 separate utilities included
for enabling your own folders and files to be spoken. • 90-day replacement
warranty All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US,
and discounted on international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders
with a destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method from the combo box on the checkout page.
(Instructions for larger orders are included on our shopping cart page.)
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html We accept all major credit
cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or you can call
me at 727-498-0121 or Skype me at lazmesa to place your credit card order. If
you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
  Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype:
lazmesa Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa

  iPhone4, defender case, 4 mo old, AppleCare thru 6/18/13, tactile protector,
$250

  Mint condition, black. Including charger, sync cable, and print manual. I do
not have original box. Selling because I upgraded to 4s.
  Contact: scott.marshall2@xxxxxxxxx; phone 301-960-7477
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  3. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Humanware Releases Keysoft 9.2 for the BrailleNote Apex
  Pop Tarts 48 count Variety Pack for $8.53
  6 Bags (63 Ounces) of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for $11.48
  Celestial Seasonings Fruit Tea Sampler with 108 bags for $8.73 Shipped
  AT&T's New Samsung Jack (i637) for $99 after mail in rebate

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.