[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, June 24

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:31:28 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, June 24

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, June 24

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Today's Classifieds$20 available for anyone willing to co-sign a
music-related loan
  Free Travel Charger with purchase of our Newest Accessible Talking Mp3 Player!

  b.. 2. Most Popular Recent DealsBlind Individuals With Recurrent Sleep
Problems Needed for Research Study.
  Individuals who are totally blind with recurrent sleep or napping problems
are needed for a survey and/or clinical study. For each completed survey, a
donation of $25 will be made to organizations that support people with
blindness. Participants in a clinical study will be compensated for their time
and effort and will receive study medication, study-related medical evaluation
and transportation at no cost. Sleep problems and napping occur in some
individuals who are totally blind. This can be caused by the lack of light
needed to reset the “body clock”. The result is recurrent sleep problems
similar to jet lag.
  Individuals may qualify for the survey or the clinical study if they:
  • are between 18 and 75 years of age
  • are totally blind
  • have recurrent trouble sleeping at night or experience daytime sleepiness
or napping

  If you are interested Call toll free 1-888-389-7033 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
M-F ET or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  1. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  $20 available for anyone willing to co-sign a music-related loan

  This is the oddest post I've ever made but I thought I'd throw it out there
in hopes that it would work. I'm an 19-year-old, visually impaired musician
offering $20 to anyone who is willing to co-sign with me on a music-related
loan that I applied for a few weeks ago. I'm going to use this loan to pay the
$7,330 tuition and housing fee associated with my attendance to the five-week
summer performance program at the Berklee College of Music this summer.
However, because I'm only 19 and have not had a chance to establish credit my
bank (Corning Credit Union) is requiring two co-signers on the loan before I
can get the funds. If you are interested in being one of the co-signers please
please please let me know. There are no financial obligations to being a
co-signer, and you won't have to pay anything or give up collateral or anything
like that. The co-signer documents and other information can be delivered to
you by e-mail or fax, so you can reside aywhere in the United States and still
apply to be a co-signer. You must, however, be at least 21 years old and have
some established credit (a perfect credit score is not necessary). The program
starts July 9, which is also when I need to have the funds transferred over to
Berklee, so if you are interested in helping me please contact me as soon as
possible. I'll give you the $20 after you have been approved as a co-signer by
Corning Credit Union and after the co-signer documents have been signed. And
no, this is not a scam, or a fraud, or anything like this. Rather, it is 100%
legitimate and the loan really is going to be used to pay for the Berklee
summer music program. Thank you to everyone who reads this and to those who are
interested in helping me attend this wonderful program! See
http://g.aircdn.net/berklee or http://summer.airshock.net for more information
  Contact: There are several ways to get in touch with me. If you'd like to
send me an e-mail, please address it to loganmeril@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx You may also
follow me on Twitter by going to www.twitter.com/neosonic2, or, if you like
chatting, send a message via AIM to blind4God or via Skype to neosonic2.
Finally, you can also find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/neosonic2.

  Free Travel Charger with purchase of our Newest Accessible Talking Mp3 Player!

  Take advantage of this fantastic special, in which we're giving away our most
popular accessory free with the purchase of either a 4 or 8-GB Clip Plus
Talking MP3 Player! To listen to a demonstration (which was featured on
Accessible World's Tektalk) using this Rockboxed Talking MP3 Player, visit this
link: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html The Wall/Travel charger is
normally $10.99 and makes it possible to charge your player or any other device
normally charged through connection to a USB port, plus it's also a great
accessory for our Portable Fold-out Speakers! At Accessible electronics, we
sell fully set up accessible Rockboxed talking mp3 players that are perfect for
the blind/vision impaired. The Sansa Clip Plus is tiny, very light, and it
clips to your clothes with its built-in clip, no need for a case!  You can
wear it on your clothes while you exercise or do work around the house, etc.
It's so light, you  might forget you're wearing it! Measures only 2.16" Height
x 1.36" Width x 0.60" Depth and weighs just 0.85 oz! This is my personal
favorite player and the one I recommend for those who are new to MP3 players!
The 4-GB Clip Plus is $75.99, and the 8 GB is $95.99. The wall charger will
automatically be added to your order during this week at no extra charge! This
special ends on June 30th. To order from our Sansa Clip Plus page, visit:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-clip.html or our specials page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html You don't need to settle for a
cheap screenless player with little to no options, you don't need to pay
hundreds of dollars for an over-priced talking player, you don't need to use
some less-than-blind friendly music management program just to use your MP3
player, and you don't need any expensive scripts just to make any music
management program somewhat accessible with your screen reader. When using our
talking MP3 players, you can create your own folders, copy and paste folders
and files into them, and set up your music library any way you want. It's
completely under your control. When you purchase your player from us, it'll
arrive completely set up for use and speaking the menus, sub-menus, folders,
and files, *you can enable the speaking of your own folders and files with the
use of the included utility*, All system information is spoken, i.e. battery
charge level, time and date, how much space is left on your player and microSD
card, etc. These MP3 players play MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, MP4, M4A, AIFF,
plus many more other file types, *excluding any encrypted/protected files*. The
built-in FM Radio is fully accessible and has a capacity of 64 presets. You can
record from the FM radio or record voice notes through the built-in mono
microphone. They have great bookmarking capabilities, able to maintain your 10
most recent bookmarks. Plus, you can expand your player's memory by using
microSD or microSDHC cards, of which we carry the 4, 8, and 16-GB cards. These
players have great sound, plus you'll have a wide array of options to customize
the sound of your player, including such basic items as bass, treble, and
balance controls! Now, that’s something you don’t see in many MP3 players!
When you purchase a player from us, you get: Your chosen Talking MP3 Player
(recertified) USB/charging cable Earphones Quick-Start Guide in text and
Rockbox Manual in PDF format right on the player 2 separate utilities included
for enabling your own folders and files to be spoken. Free customer/tech
support via email, Skype, or phone 90-day replacement warranty All prices are
in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US, and discounted on
international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a
destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method from the combo box on the checkout page.
(Instructions for larger orders are included on our shopping cart page.)
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html We accept all major credit
cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or call us to
place your order at: 727-498-0121 or Skype me at: lazmesa If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
  Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype:
lazmesa Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  2. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Dozens of Accessible iPhone Apps
  Audio: What can the Insignia Voice Command Clock Radio do for You?
  Amazon Releases Kindle for PC with Accessibility Enhancements
  Convert Files: An Online Free and Simple Text, Audio, and Video Converter
  Windows 7 Home Premium full version for $149.99

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.