[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, July 22

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:49:47 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 6:36 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, July 22

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, July 22

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. Save Money with the Smart Strip 10-Outlet Energy Saving Surge
Protector with Autoswitching Technology for $31.49
  b.. 2. Today's ClassifiedsBig Savings (this week only) on Talking MP3 Players
& accessories!

  c.. 3. Most Popular Recent DealsDo you ever feel like your sleep patterns are
different than the rest of the world? If you are totally blind, this could be
due to a real sleep problem related to the lack of light needed by your body's
internal clock.  If you think you might be affected, you can call
1-888-389-7033 or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to take a sleep survey or to
learn more about an ongoing clinical research study. Those interested may also
take the survey online at www.non24registry.com.
  1. Save Money with the Smart Strip 10-Outlet Energy Saving Surge Protector
with Autoswitching Technology for $31.49
  Amazon.com has the Smart Strip 10-outlet Energy Saving Surge Protector with
Autoswitching Technology for $31.49. Plus, shipping is free. Here's the
premise. When you turn your TV or stereo off, you also need to turn off your
DVD player, amp, sub, satellite receiver, or any number of appliances. This
device saves you the trouble. Plug your main item such as a stereo receiver or
TV into the control outlet. Then, when you turn this item on or off, the other
appliances plugged into the power strip will turn on or off with it. No more
needing to remember to turn everything off, potentially saving money and the
life of your other devices. There's also two outlets which are always on for
your DVR or other items which need constant power. Aside from all of this, it's
also a 10-outlet power strip with a surge protector and 6-foot cord.

  2. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Big Savings (this week only) on Talking MP3 Players & accessories!

  At Accessible electronics, we sell fully set up accessible Rockboxed talking
mp3 players that are perfect for the blind/vision impaired. To listen to a
presentation using our newest Rockboxed Talking MP3 Player, visit this link on
our site: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html Save big with our
Discounted Prices on all Talking Mp3 Players on our site, as low as $69.99 plus
get an additional 20% off accessories with your purchase! You can get the 4-GB
models for just $69.99, or the 8-GB models for only $89.99 plus you get 20% off
all accessories! This includes the Accessible Talking Sansa Fuze and our latest
Accessible Mp3 Player, the Talking Sansa Clip Plus! You can then take advantage
of the fantastic 20% off savings on any and all accessories to round out your
player purchase by just using the combo boxes found below the player you're
ordering. This special lasts through July 28th. Visit our accessories page to
read about the accessories we carry, microSDHC cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand,
Travel charger, cases, and more, however be sure to order from the combo boxes
on the player's page when ordering your player to take advantage of the 20% off
special, as you won't get that discount if you order from the accessories page.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html To take advantage of these
big savings, visit: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html The Sansa
Fuze is about the size of a credit card and about as thick as 4 credit cards
put together. It fits nicely in your pocket or in a protective case. Our newest
model, the Sansa Clip Plus is half the size of a Sansa Fuze, very light, and it
clips to your clothes with its built-in clip, no need for a case!  You can
wear it on your clothes while you exercise or do work around the house, etc.
It's so light, you  might forget you're wearing it! This is my personal
favorite player! You don't need to settle for a cheap screenless player with
little to no options, you don't need to pay hundreds of dollars for a talking
player, you don't need to use some less-than-blind friendly music management
program just to use your MP3 player, and you don't need any expensive scripts
just to make any music management program somewhat accessible with your screen
reader. On our talking MP3 players, you can create your own folders, copy and
paste folders and files into them, and set up your music library any way you
want. It's completely under your control. When you purchase your player from
us, it'll arrive completely set up for use and speaking the menus, sub-menus,
folders, and files, *you can enable the speaking of your own folders and files
with the use of the included utility*, All system information is spoken, i.e.
battery charge level, time and date, how much space is left on your player and
microSD card, etc. These MP3 players play MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, MP4, M4A,
AIFF, plus many more other file types, *excluding any encrypted/protected
files*. The built-in FM Radio is fully accessible and has a capacity of 64
presets. You can record from the FM radio or record voice notes through the
built-in mono microphone. They have great bookmarking capabilities, able to
maintain your 10 most recent bookmarks. Plus, you can expand your player's
memory by using microSD or microSDHC cards, of which we carry the 4, 8, and
16-GB cards. These players have great sound, plus you'll have a wide array of
options to customize the sound of your player, including such basic items as
bass, treble, and balance controls! Now, that’s something you don’t see in
many MP3 players! When you purchase a player from us, you get: Your chosen
talking Sansa MP3 player (recertified) USB/charging cable Earphones Quick-Start
Guide in text and Rockbox Manual in PDF format right on the player 2 separate
utilities included for enabling your own folders and files to be spoken. Free
customer/tech support via email, Skype, or phone 90-day replacement warranty
All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US, and
discounted on international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders
with a destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method from the combo box on the checkout page.
(Instructions for larger orders are included on our shopping cart page.)
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html We accept all major credit
cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or you can call
us to place credit card orders at: 727-498-0121 or Skype me at: lazmesa If you
have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
  Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype:
lazmesa Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  3. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Dozens of Accessible iPhone Apps
  Refurbished Accessible iPhone 3GS 8GB for $9 with Contract
  Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1 TB USB 3.0 Ultra-Portable External Hard Drive for
$90.90 Shipped
  Bamboo DogToids Breath Mints For Dogs for $3.59 Shipped
  GSI Electronic Portable Digital Talking Bathroom Scale for $25 Shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.