[accesscomp] Fw: Accessible World Radio Waves Extras Archive Update

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 23:38:14 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <donotreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 7:47 PM
Subject: Accessible World Radio Waves Extras Archive Update

Posted by: admin

RADIO WAVES, Radio From The Past has been posted to the Radio Waves Extras
Archives and can also be found on the front page of
http://accessibleworld.org/ under the "Recent Content" heading.

The link to the full description of the archive is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/content/radio-waves-radio-past-0

The link to download the file is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/radiowaves-02-06-13.mp3

Radio Waves Extras description:

Radio From The Past is our topic for the February meeting of Radio Waves.

We'll take our annual look at Old Time Radio (OTR):  What are the best
sources or OTR programming?  What are your favorite shows?  How does a
newbie get started in the hobby?  And what is it about OTR that's so
darn compelling?

Join us on Wednesday, February 6 for a lively discussion on the ins and
outs of radio's Golden Age.

Follow Accessible World on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/accessibleWrld

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training
opportunities
designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that
adversely affect them.
http://accessibleworld.org/