[accesscomp] Re: Facebook question

  • From: "Pat Hart" <pat.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:46:18 -0500

Sherry, I use the mobil version, is that what you use? It is more condensed
than the regular facebook version, http://m.facebook.com and Ifind it easier to
use and also e asier to get answers, it has a help section or link you can just
enter on and a list of questions to choose from or you can type in the edit
field ..I do not like the regular facebook version but can use it but it has
all those navigation banners and so on.. hope thishelped in some way, but
youmay already know what I just told you..