[accesscomp] FW: Hadley eConnect, August 18, 2011

  • From: "Steve & Shannon Cook" <cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:47:19 -0400

Steve & Shannon Cook
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003

Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 5:15 PM
To: cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hadley eConnect, August 18, 2011

This newsletter is best viewed in HTML format.

School for the Blind

Seminars@Hadley Presents: Home-Based Self-Employment
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. CDT, 16:00 GMT

Many of us dream of being our own bosses and earning a living from home. For a
variety of reasons, we consider leaving our day jobs and pursuing different
career paths; but the bottom line is there are many things to consider before
making the transition from employee to operating a business from home.
Join Seminars@Hadley as Urban Miyares, nationally-recognized entrepreneur and
President of the Disabled Businesspersons Association, discusses considerations
and opportunities for those pursuing home-based self-employment.
There is a US $25 fee associated with completing the seminar for credit (1 CE
hour). Professionals interested in receiving continuing education credit will
be required to successfully complete a quiz and brief survey before a
certificate is issued.
Space in this seminar is limited. Please only register if you know you are
available to attend so that others are not closed out. To register for the
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10207074&msgid=266410&act=GE9S&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fhadley.edu%2Fseminar_detail.asp%3Fsid%3D97>
 "Home-Based Self-Employment" seminar on August 30, follow this link.

Next Upcoming Seminar...

Seminars@Hadley Presents: The Forsythe Center for Entrepreneurship Is Here for
You!

Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time: 2:00 p.m. CDT, 19:00 GMT

To learn more
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10207074&msgid=266410&act=GE9S&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fhadley.edu%2Fseminar_detail.asp%3Fsid%3D98>
 "Forsythe Center for Entrepreneurship is Here for You!" seminar on September
14 and register, follow this link.

Hadley Featured on The Today Show!
Tune into Today on NBC on  to catch a segment that is a look at Hadley,
focusing on how the school helps indviduals live independent lives. The segment
is tentatively set to air on Wednesday, August 24. The main subject is Ubran
Miyares, a blinded veteran that has overcome many obstacles and achieved high
levels of success as an entrpreneur, a sportsman and a hands-on philanthropist
who helps others who are disabled.

Follow us on:

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10207074&msgid=266410&act=GE9S&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fthehadleyschoolfortheblind>
Facebook

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10207074&msgid=266410&act=GE9S&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fthehadleyschool>
Twitter

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10207074&msgid=266410&act=GE9S&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hadley.edu%2F1_a_AboutHadley.asp>
 About Hadley
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10207074&msgid=266410&act=GE9S&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hadley.edu%2F3_d_enrollmentApplication.asp>
 Enroll Now
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=10207074&msgid=266410&act=GE9S&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hadley.edu%2Fmakeagift2.asp>
 Donate Online
1920' The Hadley School for the Blind, 700 Elm Street, Winnetka, IL 60093,
800-323-4238, www.hadley.edu

This message was sent to cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx from:
The Hadley School for the Blind | 700 Elm St. | Winnetka, IL 60093
Email Marketing by  <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186> Description: Image
removed by sender. iContact - Try It Free!

<http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=10207074&l=5693&s=GE9S&m=266410&c=225701>
 Unsubscribe

JPEG image

JPEG image