[accesscomp] Error message coming when opening Adobe Reader 9.1

  • From: lmp19@xxxxxxxx
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 18:29:08 -0400

Hi to all,
I'm getting this error message when trying to open Adobe Reader 9.1 or
when trying to open a PDF file.  Here is the message: problem with
shortcut dialogue:  this patch package could not be opened, verify that
the patch package exists and you can access it, or contact the
application
vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows installer patch package.
I tried to reinstall the accessible version of Adobe Reader 9.1 and get
the same message, also tried to uninstall the Adobe Reader 9.1 software
on my computer and when going to remove get the same message.  Have
checked out this message on Adobe's web site but has no reference to
version 9.1 so not quite sure what to do.  Any help would be
appreciated...
Lou
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bf1c328af5ae772b7m05vuc