[accesscomp] Re: Error message about sending message with pictures

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:48:45 -0500

That was a very thorough explanation and very understandable even to me. I can't see the pretty pictures anyway, so it shouldn't matter too much if others I sent it to don't see them as well. Seems like I can receive the pictures, but not send them. Thanks again for the explanation. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>