[accesscomp] Error message about sending message with pictures

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:44:44 -0500

When I try to send some messages, why do I sometimes get this error message? My
Outlook Express is set up not to send messages as plain text. Your explanation
is appreciated.

Sherri
One or more of the pictures in this message could not be found. When you send
this message these pictures will not be included. Are you sure you
want to send this message?
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"