[accesscomp] Embosser? Please help!

  • From: Tyler Juranek <tylerpolkaman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:33:57 -0500

Hi folks.
 On Friday at my school, my associate was adapting some math stuff for me on
the view plus, tiger embosser.
 It went into a paper jam, which she fixed.
 Then, it completely crashed.
 We don't know what to do.
 We've unplugged the cables, reinstalled the software, and all that.
 Still doesn't help.
 If anyone could give us any suggestions on how to fix this, it would be
greatly appreciated!
 Thanks a bunch!
 Sincerely,
 Tyler Juranek

Check out the Techy Tidbits Blog and podcast, a whole new technology ride! at
http://techytidbitstyler.blogspot.com/
Join the low trafic announce only techy tidbits email list by sending
a blank message to
techy-tidbits-announce+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also be sure to join the discussion list by sending a blank message to
techy-tidbits-friends+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Listen to the Techy Tidbit reviews on Main Menu on A C B radio at
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org
Call the Techy Tidbits comment line and leave us your feedback at 206-337-4505!