[accesscomp] Re: Dropbox versus Sendspace

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:07:26 -0500

I prefer DropBox because it is just like using Windows Explorer. You can
place files in the public folder and then right-click on the file. Choose
the Drop Box menu and then copy a link to the file to your clipboard. You
can send a link to a file to someone that way. If you wish, you can share
folders with other people which is also great.