[accesscomp] Re: Displaying folders

  • From: "Jean" <jcoca1223@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:57:14 -0600

Wayne

You can tell how inexperienced I am. I thought I hadn't done the right thing, so I went in again and changed something lower down. I don't even know what it is. Now I can't even see all my drives. I know that they're there because I checked the amount, and I hear 9, which is what I have since I have three external drives. I found that I can make these appear by typing the first letter of each. If one appears then the other disappears. I thought at first that I couldn't even get back to that dialogue since only four things are listed in the control panel, but I found if I typed F I could get back there. This did work. I'm trying to change things back to the way they used to be, but whatever I do I can't get it changed back so I can see all of the drives. I'm sorry to be so computer illiterate.

Jean Seither
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne W Hinckley" <wwhinckley@xxxxxxxxx>