[accesscomp] Dan's Tip of the Day

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:53:05 -0700

Dan's Tech Tips:

Resetting An I-Phone 3G or 3Gs To Factory Defaults

There will come a time when you'll want to reset your I-Phone to a
fresh-install of the opperating system. Follow these steps and you'll be good
to go in about an hour or so. This will clear all personal data from the phone.

Make sure your battery is fully charged before you start.

From the home screen, open Settings.

Tap on General.

Scroll down and click Reset.

Select Erase All Content and Settings.

You'll be asked twice to confirm that you wish to erase everything.

If you have any questions about the tips posted in Dan's Tech tips, please
contact Dan at the following email address:

dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx

Robert Acosta
email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can help Helping Hands for the Blind by donating that no longer needed car,
boat, RV or truck and receive maximum legal tax deductions. For more
information click here (http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com/carprogram.html)
or call toll free (866) 244-8464. Be sure to designate Helping Hands for the
Blind when you call. Thank you.