[accesscomp] Changing the volume of Jaws independently

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:08:26 -0400

I really feel I should know this and I even looked in Jaws help, but can't find
out how to accomplish this. I am running JFW10 with Windows XP and Eloquence.
Is it possible for me to change the volume of Jaws and leave the other items I
am running, say Winamp, the same volume. If I have Winamp set to 100%, Jaws is
very loud. Is there a way to lower the volume of Jaws without affecting the
Winamp volume? Thanks.

Sherri
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail: flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
www.nfbnewsline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"