[accesscomp] Cannot tab between items in Outlook Express

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:13:15 -0400

I am running JFW 9 with Outlook Express not sure which version. When Outlook
Express is open, all I can find with JFW is the List View of e-mails in my
inbox. I cannot tab to any other selections, such as the tree view of folders
or my address book. When I tab, Jaws does not say anything and remains in the
list view of messages. The tab key seems to be working correctly in all other
applications and in other areas of Outlook Express. I sure hope this is
something simple that can be fixed, because right now, I can't even move from
one folder to another in Outlook Express. Any help would be monumentally
appreciated.
Sherri

Flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind

GIF image