[accesscomp] Re: CD burning programs.

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:39:21 -0600

Windows Media Player cannot be used to make a copy of one cd directly from another cd. You would have to first rip the original cd to your hard drive, then burn a cd with the ripped files. Why did you upgrade Nero. Maybe the easiest solution would be to go back to the older version. If that isn't a good idea for some reason, then someone on the list will probably have a good one.

Gene