[accesscomp] CALENDAR OF EVENTS, OCTOBER 2013

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:50:08 -0700

October 2013

    Calendar of Events

Our programs are held on the following links

www.radiooutofthepast.org

www.accessibleworld.org

Special notice:

We have created two new Announcements lists one for www.accessibleworld.org and
the other for: www.radiooutofthepast.org. We believe this will greatly improve
communications with our wonderful audience.

If you would like  the E-mail addresses for subscribing to one or both of these
Announcements Lists,Please see them at the bottom of this Calendar.

Special notice:

We are very sad to report that Sunday September 1 will be the last edition of
the COTRA Canadian Old-time-radio program. They are held on Sunday at 8 pm EDT:
www.cotra.ca, in the chat room. Come by tomorrow to say thank you.

Canadian otr will live on thanks to Michael's Surprise which will broadcast
shows on the fifth Saturday on those months having this.

Dear Friends,

This Events Calendar for each month will now be sent to our two new
Announcements Lists. We shall continue to send this Calendar to our old
announcements lists for a few months with reminders for persons to move to the
new lists.

Henceforth, all newswires will be posted on our two web sites.  Those dealing
with old-time-radio will be put on www.radiooutofthepast.org.

The others will be placed on www.accessibleworld.org.

You will find the Events Calendars near the top of the sites.

CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR September, 2013