[accesscomp] CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR JUNE 2014,

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 12:32:43 -0700

June 2014

Calendar of Events

Our programs are held on the following links

 <http://www.radiooutofthepast.org/> www.radiooutofthepast.org

 <http://www.accessibleworld.org/> www.accessibleworld.org

Special notice:

We have created two new Announcements lists one for www.accessibleworld.org
and the other for:  <http://www.radiooutofthepast.org>
www.radiooutofthepast.org. We believe this will greatly improve
communications with our wonderful audience.

If you would like  the E-mail addresses for subscribing to one or both of
these Announcements Lists,Please see them at the bottom of this Calendar.

Dear Friends,

This Events Calendar for each month will now be sent to our two new
Announcements Lists.

Henceforth, all newswires will be posted on our two web sites.  Those
dealing with old-time-radio will be put on
<http://www.radiooutofthepast.org/> www.radiooutofthepast.org.

The others will be placed on  <http://www.accessibleworld.org/>
www.accessibleworld.org.

You will find the Events Calendars near the top of the sites.

CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR June, 2014