[accesscomp] Burning a playlist onto CD can it be done?

  • From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AccessComputers" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:57:31 -0600

Hi guys: I've got a playlist generated with Winamp I want to burn to a CD.
In the folder are the files themselves plus the MP3 file in which the order
of the songs are in. so what I'm wanting to do is somehow TELL Nero or
whichever CD burning software, to burn the CD by the order of the m3u FILE
RATHER THAN THE ORDER OF THE SONGS THEMSELVES. Yes I could go and rename the
songs by hand in the order I want them burned but how long would this take
for 150 or more songs? thus any ideas?
Gerardo