[accesscomp] Asus 1005HA Netbook

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:48:18 -0800

Hi all and happy holidays.

So, I made the netbook leap and Santa left a brand new Asus EEE1005HA.  I love
it!  The keyboard is wonderful and really is easy to type on, the battery life
is stunning at almost 10 hours, all the wireless standards you'd ever need
including an optional GSM based 3G adapter, 160 GB of space and an ATOM N280
1.66 ghz processor.  JFW runs flawlessly, it's light, the form factor is
fantastic and what can I say.  You also get a nice port selection including
video out, audio in / out, gigabit ethernet and 3 USB ports.  Over all a great
machine hands down.  If anyone else is in the market I'd say run, don't walk,
and grab one of these.  I've seen them as low as 237 with free shipping.

Thanks
Scott