[accesscomp] Re: Advice about new computer.

  • From: "Pat Hart" <pat.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:32:22 -0600

Gene, I have been thinking about upgrading to Windows 7 from Vista Home Premium but heard that Windows 7 was more stable but also that is more difficult to use with Jaws, what are your thoughts on this and how jdo I know which version to get that will not be difficult to use with Jaws 10, I don'thave 11, I just got 10 last August.. Thank you, Pat ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>