[accesscomp] AccessWatch Tutorial Bundle

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindattic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:24:19 -0500

Greetings all:

If you have not purchased The Rhapsody Tutorial and The Nero 8 Tutorial from
AccessWatch, now is a good time to do so. You can get both for $15. Each is
$9.95 alone. There are two ways to acquire the tutorials:

1. Go to www.accesswatch.info and activate the donate button at the top of
the page. Enter $15 into the amount and I will send tutorial links to you.

2. Email
jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
And ask for an invoice. I'll be glad to send one along.

Pay Pal is the prefered method, although I will take checks if requested.

Rhapsody allows 25 free listens each month or you can listen to unlimitted
tracks for $12.99 per month. While MP3 files are not specifically mentioned
in the tutorial, Rhapsody is increasingly providing unprotected MP3 tracks
for purchase. We discuss how to burn protected RAX files using Real Player.

Nero 8 is a CD/DVD burning program that is quite popular. The basic tutorial
will get you up and running with the product in no time.

If you wish to purchase only one of the tutorials, feel ffree to visit
www.accesswatch.info
And move to the AccessWatch tutorials heading. If you prefer, email me at
the address listed above and I will send you an invoice for only the
tutorial of your choice. While you're writing, feel free to pass along any
requests for future tutorials. Please forward this message to any list which
allows advertising of this sort; if in doubt, check with the list moderator
first.

Thanks.

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
E-mail: jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx