[accesscomp] AVG8

  • From: "Maurice T. Toler" <mauricetoler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:26:41 -0400

I use the screen reader, JAWS, and over the weekend, I installed AVG 8.  After
many attempts,  I was able to schedule the scan and update processes.  However,
during the scheduled scan, I have not been able to determine what percentage of
the scan is completed.  The first manually scan I conducted after the
installation I was able to determine the percentage of completion, but using
the same key strokes, (JAWS key plus b), the percentage is not given.  I would
like to get input from other JAWS users, who use AVG 8.

Thanks,
Maurice