[accesscomp] Re: AVG 8.0 download

  • From: "Kevin M. Jackson" <kmjacksonsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:48:53 -0600

I am still using AVG 7.5 cause I know that and I am not sure on the time when or if a fix was released, but AVG version 8 and JAWS conflicted. I remember calling and speaking to a Freedom Scientific representative about this and that individual informed me that Freedom Scientific made some changes to accommodate AVG version 8 and AVG was to make some changes also. I have not been updated on this in about 3 months though. The Freedom Scientific representative told me that it was necessary to turn JAWS off, then load AVG version 8, then load JAWS and it should work following these steps. Sorry if this is outdate information.

----- Original Message ----- From: <lmp19@xxxxxxxx>