[accesscomp] A strange MSWord phenomenon

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:23:02 -0400

I am using JFW 10 with MS Office 2003. Lately, in the last few days, when I
bring up any document in Microsoft Word, even if I didn't save it that way, it
comes out announcing Heading Level 1. If I go into paragraphs and change the
document so that it says outline level body text, it's fine until I close it
and open it again or until I copy and paste from another document into it. Why
is this change happening? How can I permanently save it so the outline level
will show up as body text? I've been using Word for years and this has never
happened. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Sherri

Flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx