[accesscomp] Re: A really annoying autoplay problem

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:03:33 -0600

Hi Jamie,

Sounds like you've done everything right.  Have you reinstalled ITunes 8 et?
Just thought it might give you the opportunity to set file associations in
that process, or that it might automatically take over the CD playing job.
That's all I can think of.  So why do you like it more than Winamp for this?
Just curious.