[accesscomp] Re: A good accessible windowws Registry cleaner?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:52:39 -0500 (EST)

Reginald

I agree; use registry cleaners with care as they can potentially cause
more problems than they solve.
Frankly, unless someone knows what they are doing, they shouldn't be
playing with the registry -- and I put myself in that camp as I no longer
trust myself to do anything with the registry.

The Holy Spirit is nothing more than God in motion.

Ray Pritchard, Keep Believing Ministries
from the sermon "The Wind Blows Wherever It Wills
http://www.keepbelieving.com/podcasts/HolySpirit1-Final.mp3";