[accesscomp] Re: A Gmail question

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 01:19:48 -0600

Change your username in your Outlook Express account or whatever program you are using as follows:

recent:username@xxxxxxxxx

The next time you download mail, you will download all mail for the last thirty days. After that one time, you will only download new mail but mail you sent to lists will be downloaded by your e-mail program.

Gene