[accesscomp] Re: A Facebook question

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 23:52:11 -0400

Here is something I just Googled. Go to this site.

http://www.stacybleeks.com/facebook_tutorials.html

I have basically taught myself, but still much to learn.
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx