[accessbangla] Re: YPSA's Success in Manthan Award 2010

  • From: Farah Kabir <Farah.Kabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 05:50:54 +0000

Congratulations YPSA.

Great achievement Vaskhar. You always do us proud!

Farah

Farah Kabir
Country Director
ActionAid Bangladesh
Tel:  +880 2 8837796-98, +880 2 9894331
       +880 2 8835632, 8835398
Fax: +880 2 8815087
farah.kabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:farah.kabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.actionaid.org<http://www.actionaid.org>
[cid:image001.gif@01CBA1CE.7D1E8C40]
End poverty. Together.

ActionAid is an international anti-poverty
Agency working in over 40 countries, taking
Sides with poor people to end poverty and
Injustice together