[accessbangla] YPSA's Success in Manthan Award 2010

  • From: vashkar bhattacharjee <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:50:57 +0600

Dear Colleagues, Friends and Well Wishers

This email is to inform you that YPSA Ship breaking portal
www.shipbreakingbd.info was the successful winner of the e-environment category
of the recent Manthan Award South Asia, held in New Delhi over the 17th and
18th December. YPSA DAISY for All in Bangladesh received a special mention for
our application in the e-inclusion category.

Please visit the YPSA www.ypsa.org or the Manthan Award website for further
details on www.manthanaward.org

Unfortunately a representative of the YPSA team was unable to attend the award
ceremony owing to difficulties securing Indian visa's at what was reportedly a
busy visa processing time.

Thank you for your support of and contribution to our services which helped
make this award and special mention possible.

Vashkar Bhattacharjee