[accessbangla] UNICEF/GAATES Assistive Devices/Technologies Questionnaire

  • From: Vashkar Bhattacharjee <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:35:22 +0600

Dear all,

UNICEF and the Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies and Environments
(GAATES) are seeking information on products (e.g. assistive devices and
assistive technologies) that are important for reducing barriers to
education for children living with disabilities. The products should support
and enable children to excel, particularly in educational settings.

Please note that we are especially interested in devices and technologies
that are suited for use in low-resource settings.

To help us collect this information, we have created an on-line
questionnaire <http://www.gaates.org/quest/qintro.php>   that we are asking
our world-wide community of members and supporters to complete by February
15, 2015.

For questions or more information, please contact vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx

or gaates.bettydion@xxxxxxxxx

yours, vashkar,

GAATES (GLOBAL ALLIANCE on ACCESSIBLE TECHNOLOGIES & ENVIRONMENTS) Country
Representative, bangladesh