[accessbangla] Re: Press release _BCS_20.03.12- thanks to HPOD

  • From: Sara Hossain <sarahossain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vashkar bhattacharjee <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 06:54:09 +0700

Dear Vashkar Bhai

Congrats specially due to Shapan Chowkidar for coming forward in this case, and to Shakir Zahed and of course our friend Hezzy for all the hard work of preparation and conduct of the case so far.

Now the hard part has to be done, of making sure that this order is communicated to PSC and that appropriate steps are taken to provide competent
scribes etc.

I am sure that the disability rights movements will take up this challenge!

Once through this hurdle, we should push on for the final hearing. And then take on the Judici

Sara Hossain
Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh

Honorary DIrector
Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST)
1/1 Pioneer Road | Dhaka 1000 |Bangladesh

T       +8802 934 9125
F       +8802 934 7107
M       +880-1713 031828
        sara@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        www.blast.org.bd

On Mar 20, 2012, at 8:51 PM, Vashkar bhattacharjee wrote:

Dear Sara apa, I would like to congratulate to all of You for the hart work...
I have send the information to
accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mailing list and 1000  people will receive the information..
Best wishes, vashkar