[accessbangla] Invitation to join theatre performance and Braille book publication ceremony program in Dhaka.

  • From: mostafa kamal <utsabd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:59:39 -0700

Dear All,
Greetings from UTSA; Ctg.

I will be in Dhaka Next week for Organizing a publication ceremony
program of UNCRPD Bangla Braille version in Dhaka press club on
18/06/2009 (3PM-5PM) with the support of ActionAid Bangladesh(AAB).
AAB buy 60 copies of UNCRPD Bangla Braille version from UTSA to
distribute visually impaired people.

We hope communication and information minister will participate in
this program as chief guest. For your kind information with the
assistance of Bangladesh Freedom Foundation and Sightsavers
international we publishes this types of academic and non academic
near about 40 Braille publications was printed from our organization.
As well as we run a 500 books collections braille library in
Chittagong.

On the other hand coming 13th and 14th June 2009 everyday 6PM there is
a two different theatre shows will be performed in National Theatre
Auditorium, ShagunBagicha, Dhaka organized by theatre group NATYEADHAR
This two Drama directed by myself. One is “Smrity ’71” written by lat
Professor Zia Haidar on our independent war and another one is
“SHIKHONDY KOTHA” written by Professor Anon Zaman on life straggle of
HIZRA peoples.

On 14th June’09 before theatre show in same hall we give reception to
RAMANDU MOJUMDAR for his achievement in International Theatre
Institute (ITI) as elected world wide chairman.

I fill honor if you and your friends and family member enjoy those
theatre performance and attend Braille book publication ceremony
program on 18th June 2009.

Hope to see you in all programs.

Warm wishes,
Mostafa Kamal Jatra,
Executive Director,
UTSA; Ctg.
Mobile: 01819514564.
This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya  vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list send a mail to
  Accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
With the word unsubscribe in the subject field.
New members can join the list by sending mail to
accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe in the subject field.
Members can send mail to the list at accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx