[accessbangla] Fw: Milad and memorial service for our Country Director

  • From: "Vashkar Vattacharya" <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:24:36 +0600

vashkar vattacharya
Programme officer
Young Power in Social Action(YPSA)
DAISY Focal Point in Bangladesh
Email- info@xxxxxxxxxx,vashkar79@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: Mahbub Kabir
To: Addbd ; SEID Trust ; cdd@xxxxxxxxxx ; 'nfowd' ; 'Nafees Rahman' ; 'Faisal
Bin Majid' ; faisal_sja@xxxxxxxxx ; Gram Bikash Sangstha(GBS) ; GBSS ; AISEDUP
; FARZANA TALEB ; SSDP ; UTSA ; 'UTSA' ; gdfsyl@xxxxxxxxx ; Green Disabled
Foundation ; NASPD ; MUF ; Omi_Counter Foto ; 'Mahabubur Rahman YPSA' ; 'Md.
Arifur Rahman' ; YPSA ; csdbangladesh@xxxxxxxxx ; Addbd ; BPKS ; bpks@xxxxxxxx
; BODA ; Impact ; Ali Ishtiaq ; Ali Ishtiaque ; ANGIKARBANGLADESH ; Anu
Muhammad ; Arup Rahee ; Atiur Rahman ; Badrul Mannan ; BanglaPraxis ; BARCIK ;
Barkatullah Maruf ; Blandine Le Bourgeois ; BNPS ; BPF ; DaharBhai ; Dp. Hibgd
; DRRA ; Fahmida Shabnam ; Faruk Ahmed ; FIVDB ; gbar@xxxxxxx ; Habibur Rahman
; Sobhan, Hillol (WorldFish) ; hira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Ikhtiar Uddin ; Ilb ;
InterLife Bangladesh ; Jyoti Chattopadhyay ; Kamla Bhasin ; Khandaker Jahurul
Alam ; Limia Dewan ; Lovely Yeasmin Jeba ; lovely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; M.
Shameem Siddiqi ; Mahua Paul ; Map Photo Agency ; munna ; MusarratApa_hotmail ;
Nagen IIDMAT ; Nasir Ali Mamun ; Netz Bangladesh ; NomanBhai_IED ; Pallab ;
Phulki ; Rahnuma Ahmed ; Meer Habib ; Rubaiyat AUMI ; Rubaiyat AUMI ;
ahsan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Dr. S. M. Alam ; salim_khan@xxxxxxxxx ; SEID Trust ;
Shahidul Haque ; Sheikh Masud ; sultanab73@xxxxxxxxx ; Swidbd ; Ureka_NTV ;
Vashkar
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:22 PM
Subject: FW: Milad and memorial service for our Country Director

Dear Friends and Colleagues

Please find the mail below that has got information on the Milad and Memorial
Service for Nasreen Apa. Please try to attend.

With best regards

mahbub