[accessbangla] Re: FW: Joanna Lumley on BTV / BTV World

  • From: "M.Munsur Rahman" <munsur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:37:55 +0600 (BDT)

 Thank you very much for your information regarding Bangladesh TV's Lal
Golap programme and its timing.
Regards
munsur
SCA

>   Vashkar
> info@xxxxxxxxxx
> www.vashkar.tk
>     From: "Zahid"
> To: "FRIENDS OF SIGHT SAVERS"
> Subject: Joanna Lumley on BTV / BTV World
> Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:05:39 +0600
>
>      I am happy to inform you that Bangladesh TV's Lal Golap programme
> will feature Joanna Lumley on their 100th episode. The entire 1 hr
> programme will air her full interview that they recorded during her
> visit in Bangladesh last year and clippings from her films.  It is
> being aired as special episode to mark their 100th episode. The team
> also put efforts to create hype by announcing this as special
> programme during their last episode of Lal Golap plus a box news in
> this week's Jai Jai Din - a leading weekly of Bangladesh edited by
> the host/presenter of Lal Golap Mr. Shafik Rehman.    The programme
> will be telecast from BTV and BTV World :    First time : On Friday,
> 3 Feb after English News at 10 pm ( Both BTV and BTV World - so
> overseas viewers will also be able to see!)   Second time : The
> following Monday 06 Feb at 1: 05 ( noon/Bangladesh time / only BTV)
>   Third time : The following Saturday 04 Feb at 12:30 AM ( Bangladesh
> time/both BTV/BTV world )   We are expecting this TV programme will
> help us in a big way to advance our cause in Bangladesh.    Enjoy
> watching Joanna Lumley on BTV!   Best wishes,   Zahid
>   This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
> AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya
> the subject field. New members can join the list by sending mail to
> accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word subscribe in the
> subject field. Members can send mail to the list at
> accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya  vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list send a mail to
  Accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
With the word unsubscribe in the subject field.
Members can send mail to the list at accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx