[accessbangla] FW: Joanna Lumley on BTV / BTV World

  • From: "vashkar bhattacrjee" <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 04:21:14 +0000

Vashkar

info@xxxxxxxxxx

www.vashkar.tk

From: "Zahid" <zhassan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "FRIENDS OF SIGHT SAVERS" <zhassan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Joanna Lumley on BTV / BTV World
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:05:39 +0600

I am happy to inform you that Bangladesh TV's Lal Golap programme will feature Joanna Lumley on their 100th episode. The entire 1 hr programme will air her full interview that they recorded during her visit in Bangladesh last year and clippings from her films.  It is being aired as special episode to mark their 100th episode. The team also put efforts to create hype by announcing this as special programme during their last episode of Lal Golap plus a box news in this week's Jai Jai Din - a leading weekly of Bangladesh edited by the host/presenter of Lal Golap Mr. Shafik Rehman.

The programme will be telecast from BTV and BTV World :

First time : On Friday, 3 Feb after English News at 10 pm ( Both BTV and BTV World - so overseas viewers will also be able to see!)

Second time : The following Monday 06 Feb at 1: 05 ( noon/Bangladesh time / only BTV)

Third time : The following Saturday 04 Feb at 12:30 AM ( Bangladesh time/both BTV/BTV world )

We are expecting this TV programme will help us in a big way to advance our cause in Bangladesh.

Enjoy watching Joanna Lumley on BTV!

Best wishes,

Zahid

This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list send a mail to Accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx With the word unsubscribe in the subject field. New members can join the list by sending mail to accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word subscribe in the subject field. Members can send mail to the list at accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx