[accessbangla] FW: CCC budget.

  • From: vashkar bhattachearjee <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mollahalbert@xxxxxxxxx" <mollahalbert@xxxxxxxxx>, "accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:13:15 +0600

Dear Albert Da and All,

This is one of our success by the DPOs and NGOs work together.

yours
Vashkar

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:48:27 +0600
Subject: CCC budget.
From: ahsanypsa@xxxxxxxxx
To: vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All
Greetings from Young Power in Social Action (YPSA).
Most important and a good news for all! Last Monday, 7th September
2015, Chittagong City Corporation announced 2015-2016 fiscal year
budget. Among of total announced budget, 125 lakh taka has been
especially alocated for the person with disabilities. For the first
time, special allocation has been included in Chittagong City
Corporation budget. This remarkable achievement is not only for Young
Power in Social Action but also for the person with disabilities and
development organizations in Chittagong City area. We hope this
allotted budget for the person with disabilities will be increased in
coming future.

--
Md. Ahsan Ullah Sarker
Member (of Nationaal CBR Thematic Group)

SKYPE : ahsan.sharker
Sel : 01716805089